Laura is an experienced facilitator, Gestalt psychotherapist and mindfulness teacher. Unlike in traditional psychology, she uses various modalities (including hypnotherapy, shamanism, kinesiology, and family constellation work), grounded in Gestalt theory, to work with clients to help them live more balanced and fulfilled lives. Working with Laura is an invitation to return to wholeness, and live your life, free from suffering. Laura offers one on one therapy, as well as a transformational six-week mindfulness course.
Laura’s fee is $100 for a one hour session
Mindfulness with Laura
Laura is an experienced and passionate meditation and mindfulness teacher. She teaches mindfulness, both to corporate groups and in private group classes.
Laura’s six-week mindfulness course is based upon the scientifically proven and world renowned, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) model, from the University of Massachusetts.
In weekly sessions, you will:
- be guided through the science of mindfulness
- learn to meditate effectively
- gain tools and techniques to reduce stress and reactivity
- cultivate empathy
- learn to communicate mindfully
- receive meditation recordings to use for home practice
Some of the scientifically proven benefits of mindfulness include:
- a 70% reduction in anxiety and stress
- increased concentration span
- better sleep
- greater emotional awareness and resilience
- enhanced capacity to read other people, communicate effectively, and find empathy
- improved memory
- greater listening skills
- increased creativity and problem solving skills
The evidence supporting mindfulness is so strong, that 75% of GPs believe mindfulness would benefit all of their patients.
The program is $350 for the six week course (9 hours in total). Enquire about our early bird specials.
facebook: Laura Duggan Therapy