Find Your Way: Health Series
The Pathway to Wellness Clinic and The Healthy Hub Cafe and Wellness Centre brings you the Find Your Way Health Series! Our Director and Naturopath Stacey-Lea Gibson has teamed together a dynamic group of health professionals to create practical and informative programmes to help you Find Your Way to better health.
Each day programme covers a different health topic to ensure an individualised experience and will be run at the Healthy Hub Wellness Centre.
Stacey has noted during her years in clinical practice that her clients who could achieve and maintain their health goals were the ones that;
– could access nutrient dense food that was individualised to their health condition
– had access to a variety of complimentary therapies that were the “right fit” for their health
– had an environment which supported their journey
The Find Your Way Health Series bundles together all of this and more:
– A host of health professionals and therapies for you to experience and “find your right fit”
– Nutritious food for you to try and learn to prepare
– Take home value including recipes, food plans, lifestyle tips, practitioner contacts, and gift vouchers for self-care treatments, all within a welcoming, supportive environment
Our first programme will teach you to Take Control of your Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Everything In-between!
This practical day programme includes:
1. Linking Body and Mind through Breath
A guided Yoga and Meditation session with Carly Murdock. Learn simple poses and breathing work to calm the body and mind. Whilst there are gentle movements taught, these are very simple and suitable for all levels of fitness.
Lean more about Carly: https://absoluteyoga.com.au/our-teachers/
2. Naturopathic Principles for a Happy Healthy Mind
Stacey-Lea Gibson will share her personal and professional experiences with a focus on Nutrition and Gut Health. This session will help you to identify and navigate what external and internal factors may be driving your mental stress and simple strategies for you to implement and take back control.
Learn more about Stacey: http://www.pathtowell.com.au/
3. Experience Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Belinda Bucknell, Certified EFT Practitioner and Mind Body Coach is presenting ‘How to Quickly and Naturally Reduce Stress, Overwhelm, Anxiety and Depression’. You will experience EFT for yourself, a modality which allows you to tap into your own body’s meridian system, targeting the brain’s stress response, to leave you feeling lighter, calmer and more confident.
Learn more about Belinda: http://www.belindabucknell.com/
4. Experience Kinesiology
Megan Jones from Connect Balance Grow will guide you through quick and easy mental fitness exercises to switch on the brain and help you to release emotional stress. You will experience Kinesiology for yourself to see if this is the “right fit” for you.
Learn more about Megan: https://www.facebook.com/connectbalancegrow/
5. Experience Narrative Therapy
Anthony Varenica from Vast Horizon Counselling will demonstrate “What Narrative Therapy” is and give practical advice on how to implement strategies within your own life to improve your resistance to stress.
Lean more about Anthony: www.vasthorizoncounselling.com.au
6. Special Guest: Bianca from Wholefood Simply
Bianca will share her personal story whilst demonstrating how to make simple, delicious snacks to calm your nervous system and transform your brain. Bring along your Wholefood Simply cook books, or purchase them during the day, for Bianca to sign and for you to be on your way to a happier healthier you.
Learn more about Bianca: https://wholefoodsimply.com/
7. Lunch and Afternoon Tea
Lunch and Afternoon tea is provided by the Health Hub Café. Stacey-Lea Gibson and The Hub team look forward to nourishing you, serving you food that tastes sensational whilst feeding your mind and body to support your wellness goals.
EXTRA Take Home Value:
– A Work Book to help you act and implement strategies learnt during the programme
– A Recipe booklet from The Healthy Hub Café and Wholefoods Simply
– A healing food and lifestyle plan from Stacey-Lea Gibson (with recipes) for optimal brain function
– Access to Stacey-Lea Gibson’s exclusive DropBox which contains over a thousand of her favourite recipes, nutrition and food resources for health
– $20 voucher to use at Green Body and Bliss. Think aromatherapy, massage and facials! Self-Care time! Learn more about Bianca from Green Body and Bliss: https://www.facebook.com/greenbodyandbliss/
– Ongoing Aftercare Support from your Programme Presenters
Let us help you find your “right fit” to get you back to your BEST health!
Saturday July 14th
Group 1: 9am to 4.00pm 1 Tickets Left ONLY
Group 2: 10.30am to 5.00pm 2 Tickets Left ONLY
Venue: The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre, level 1, 100 Bridge Mall, Ballarat VIC 3350
Ticket price: $119 (includes lunch and afternoon tea)
LIMITED places! BOOK NOW on our calendar below OR visit the team in the Hub Café to process your sale.
See the calendar below to view the days all our events are running.
Find an event
View our timetable below to see all our current events.
For your convenience, you can book and purchase most events online, either via our website or on our Facebook page, or from the friendly team in the Healthy Hub Café.
Some events may require you to contact the presenter directly for payment.
If you have any questions about registering or purchasing tickets for one of our events please contact The Healthy Hub directly on 03 4343 1309.
Find and book our upcoming events.
1) Select your preferred date
2) Select an event
3) Click Book
4) Follow the on-screen prompts