Food for the SOUL
On the ground floor of our stunningly refurbished building, we have an Organic and Gluten Free Café, delivering food which not only tastes sensational but also feeds your body and mind to support wellness. We also stock a range of Organic produce and pantry items for you to take home and create your own wholesome goodness.
Our Café food is made fresh daily by our team of brilliant Chefs and cooks. As such, our menu and dishes are changeable, dependant on the availability of produce and the current season.
As of 12pm March 24th 2020, due to the recent government guidelines, we have become a Takeaway ONLY café, until guidelines change. Our menu and terms are as follows:
Our entire menu is available Take Away or as a “Ready Made Meal” Option
Download Menu here: Take Away and Ready Made Meals Menu March 23rd 2020
Download Vegetable Bags/Boxes details here: Vegetable Bag_Boxes March 2020
Snacks Price per single serve
• Cacao protein balls VG $4.50
• We Bar None Bars* VG $4.50
• Banana bread V $5.00
• A selection of wholefood sweet treats * from $4.50
• We Bar None Crackers* VG $10.00
Quick Bites & Breakfast
• Rice paper rolls^ VG $5.50
• Muesli & coconut Yoghurt cup VG $8.00
• Frittata V $10.00
• Fresh salads of the Day*VG Small $8 Medium $10 Large $16
• The Hub BLT Toastie $14.00
• Green Goodness Toastie V $14.00
• Ethiopian Lentil burger housed in a charcoal bun VG $16.00
• Breakfast Hub Bowl of the Day VG $17.00
Seasonal greens, slow cooked beans, sweet potato toast, roasted tomatoes & mushrooms topped with house made hummus & preserves (choose any additions or sides below)
• Soup of the day * (Add GF bread $4) $10.00
• Lentil curry with seasonal vegetables & rice VG $16.00
• Tofu Pad Thai, rice noodles, Asian greens V $16.00
• Baked free range chicken, seasonal greens & rice $16.00
• Vietnamese poached chicken salad $17.00
• Nacho Bowl VG $17.00
slow cooked beans, corn & tomato salsa, seeded rice, avocado with corn chips
• Healthy Hub Bowl of the Day VG $19.00
seasonal vegetables, fresh salads, lentil dahl, sweet potato chips topped with house made hummus & preserves (choose any additions or sides below)
Additions & sides to all meals
• Free range egg, fried or poached V $2.50
• Slice of Strada GF Bread VG $4.00
• Nitrate free Bacon $6.50
• Free range Chicken 100g $6.50
• Baked Sweet potato chips VG $8.00 (Full serve)
• Remedy Kombucha and Remedy sugar free drinks* V&VG $5.50
• Smoothies V & VG $11.50
choice of choc mint, chocamel, forever young or green ginger ninja
• Assortment of Coffee, Herbal Lattes, Hot Chocolate, Chia Tea, & Herbal Teas are available for Take Away as per usual
*ask for the variety of flavours available upon ordering, or view our daily social media post for all options
^ Must be consumed on day of collection or delivery
VG= Vegan, V= Vegetarian, entire menu is Dairy Free & Gluten Free
Café Take Away Terms
• Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 3pm for TAKE AWAY ONLY
• Café dinning will NOT be an option
• We will enforce the distancing guidelines that have been outlined by our government thus please be mindful of these limitations when entering the café
• You are welcome to ‘bip’ your horn or call the café for the team to run your items out to you
• Payments via tap & go card transaction in the café, and via the Skip App, are the preference, bank transfer is also available
• Please stay home if you are unwell & reach out to us for delivery or support
• If you are coming in for Take Away please ensure you are practicing good hygiene, such as good hand & cough/sneeze hygiene
• Avoid hand shaking & any other physical greetings, please always maintain the recommended distance of 1.5 meters from each other
• The hospitality industry has stringent hygiene measures, which we are of course adhering to, to ensure our team, customers & community stay well
Ready Made Meals Terms
Ordering & Payment of Ready Made Meals
• The entire menu can be served to you as a Ready Made Meal option, made fresh daily, for you to heat & enjoy at home
• Ready Made Meal orders, for collection or delivery, must be placed by 2pm the day prior
To place your Ready Made Meal order
• Call the café directly on 4343 1309
• Message on Social Media: Facebook & Instagram
• Email [email protected]
• Online ordering & payment coming soon
Delivery of Ready Made Meals
• FREE Delivery on Tuesday & Friday, between the hours of 3.30pm & 5.30pm
• To qualify for FREE delivery orders must exceed $30
• Delivery is an 8km radius of Ballarat central. For further delivery options please enquire
Payment of Ready Made Meals
• Tap & go card transactions on collection from the café or upon delivery is preferred
• Direct Deposit:
Name: The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre
ACC: 1047 2002
Reference: please leave your full name as the reference
The Healthy Hub Difference
• Chef & Naturopath developed meals, made fresh daily, to make your life easier
• Macro & Micro nutritionally sound
• Compliments your current exercise or health program: keto, low carbohydrate, paleo, or just wanting delicious healthy fresh food, we have you covered!
• Take away food that makes you feel good. Takes away the stress of what to eat, whilst ensuring we are feeding your mind & body for optimal health
• Where possible we work with local, organic, biodynamic & chemical free suppliers to ensure we are delivering nutrient dense & environmentally sustainable meals to you & your family
• Environmentally conscious packaging
• Our mission is to provide food that meets a variety of health choices & intolerances: free range poultry, plant-based options, entire menu is refined sugar, dairy & gluten free
Organic, Biodynamic, Chemical Free Vegetable Bags & Family Boxes
Download Vegetable Bags/Boxes details here: Vegetable Bag_Boxes March 2020
Down to Earth Farm is run by Gladys and her family in Clunes. Gladys uses biodynamic, organic and regenerative farming practices to ensure her produce is nutrient dense, chemical free and protective to the environment. Every Friday morning Gladys will be delivering fresh produce to the Healthy Hub Café that has been picked the previous evening. Produce from the ground to your plate within 24hours!
Veggie Bag $44.95
• 9-10 different seasonal vegetables: generally suitable to feed 1-2 people for the week
• Vegetable varieties may include: Lettuce, cucumber, celery, carrot, white & red beetroot, silverbeet, wongbok, bok choy, tatsoi, capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, spring onion, summer spinach, kale, cabbage, broccoli, chilli, potato, beans, fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, & mint
Part of eating seasonally, is the farm will harvest what’s ready & mature, this determines the types & quantities of vegetables within your weekly order
Veggie Box $74.95
• 2.5 times the amount as shown in the Veggie bag with 2-3 additional seasonal vegetables: generally suitable to feed a family of 4plus for the week
• As the nature of a chemical and GM free farm, vegetable sizes, shapes and varieties may change each week
Container Deposit $5
• Your produce will be in reusable Bag/Box/Plastic linings. This one-time purchase can be refunded when you return your empty containers. This initiative assists us to reduce our waste and environmental footprint whilst keeping your items fresh. All plastic linings will be industrially cleaned and re-used
• Due to the recent changes within our industry we have waived the usual delivery fee, and are offering FREE delivery on all Bag/Box orders as a way to support our community
• Standard delivery within 8km radius of Ballarat Central. For further delivery options please enquire
Vegetable Ordering Terms
• Contact the healthy hub today to order your chemical free veggies!
• Orders must be received by the Hub team prior to midnight each Wednesday
• Choose a Veggie Bag or a Veggie Box based on your needs
• Choose to either collect directly from the Hub Café anytime from 10am each Friday or choose to have your produce delivered to your door between 3.30pm-5.30pm each Friday
• Card on collection or delivery is preferred. Direct deposit is also available. To secure your purchase you are welcome to come into the café to pre-pay.
• If collecting your items from the café, after your first purchase, please bring your containers back, for delivery clients please leave your containers out for collection.
• $1 from each Bag or Box purchased will be donated to OzHarvest
• Online ordering and subscriptions coming soon!
Thank you for supporting local business, regenerative farming, and nutrient diversity
Wild Timor Organic Coffee – Wild Timor’s organic coffee Beans are ethically & sustainably sourced. This single origin bean carries a smooth, velvety Arabica flavour with the intense caffeine hit of a Robusta Bean. With your choice of milk – Schulz Organic Full Cream & Low Fat, Bonsoy soy milk, Pure Harvest almond milk & Coco Quench coconut milk
Zee Tea Herbal Latte’s – Potent healing teas to ignite the senses and tantalise the taste buds. Blends include Chaga mushroom, Roasted Dandelion Chai, Golden Turmeric, Matcha Green tea and Red Velvet.
Chai Tea – Chai Tea is a favourite at the Healthy Hub, and Chai lovers are often divided over loose leaf or powdered… So, we have sourced the very best local varieties of both! Prana Chai is an all-natural, loose leaf wet Chai made locally in Melbourne. Grounded Pleasures is an exquisitely ground sweet Chai made locally in Ballarat. Full of nourishment we just want to hug the mug and never let go….
Zee Tea Herbal Tea – The medicinal, healing qualities of tea have been utilised for centuries. Nothing quite compares to sitting down to a good cup of tea. Do you require a calming blend such as our Field of Dreams, an Immune Boost, or a soothing digestive tea such as our Peppermint Lux. If classics are your thing English breakfast, Earl grey or Sencha green tea may truly hit the spot!
Smoothies: Smoothies are nutrient power houses, at the Hub we squeeze as many superfoods into your smoothie as possible to ensure you leave feeling energised and full of life. Varieties include The Green Governor, Choc Mint Chip, Chocamel, Berry Booch Bliss and Sunshine.
Because BALANCE is important: We also offer Organic and Preservative Free Beer, Wine and Spirits
Beer – includes Mountain Goat & Prickly Moses varieties
Wine – includes The Natural Wine Co, Angrove, Temple Bruer, Captains Creek & Kangaroo Hills varieties
Our focus is on meeting our client’s individual needs. We are committed to providing a multimodality service to meet a range of dietary, lifestyle and health choices. We specialize in stocking products suitable for individuals with a range of intolerances.
It is our mission to provide food with SOUL.
- Sustainable & Seasonal
Our suppliers are selected based on providing quality products which follow the SOUL values.
Eating food which is Seasonal, Organic and Unprocessed ensures we are serving you only the freshest, nutrient dense foods which keep you feeling happy, energised and well.
We support local and Australian businesses, helping our community to flourish.
At the Hub, we follow the practice of reduce, reuse and recycle. Sustainability is a measure we all must adopt to improve the health of our environment. The health of our body is greatly influenced by the environment in which we live, and at the moment, our earth is not well, it needs major self-care. Small changes at a grass roots level can make a difference and at the Hub, we are mindful to:
- single use plastic: no plastic bags, water bottles, bin bags, straws, cutlery or packaging
- coffee cups, straws and takeaway containers are 100% plastic free and 100% compostable, they are made from earth friendly fibre’s such as corn starch, sugar cane, paper and bamboo
- We offer a .50c discount on all takeaway drinks if you bring in your keep cup
- No plastic toys: Our children’s play area stocks solid wooden toys only
- Most of our furniture has been made using recycled materials such as pallets and reclaimed timber
The Healthy Hub is your hub for all things HEALTH. A place to heal, rest and rejuvenate. All in the one central location our clients can enjoy an organic café and bar, an organic grocer, and an allied health wellness centre. Come and visit us today and let us show you how to live a happier, healthier life.
Monday: 8am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm
Friday and Saturday late night trade and Sunday trade Coming soon!