Remedial therapy encompasses a variety of soft tissue techniques to improve circulation, encourage lymphatic flow, relax muscle spasm, relieve tension and restore structural integrity.
- Traditional Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Lymphatic drainage
- Neurostructural Integration Technique, a form of Bowen therapy
Conditions treated include:
- Headaches including migraines
- Neck conditions including whiplash
- Back conditions including pelvic, lumbar and thoracic pain
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions
- Leg, knee, ankle and foot conditions
- Cranial and spinal conditions
- Accident and sporting injuries
- Arthritis and joint conditions
- Digestive and intestinal conditions
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Stress conditions
Stacey-Lea Gibson is the Director of The Healthy Hub Wellness Centre. Stacey is also the principle Naturopath and Remedial Therapist at the Pathway to Wellness Clinic. Stacey completed her Bachelor Degree in Health Science (Naturopathy) and her Diploma of Remedial Therapy at the renowned Southern School of Natural Therapies (SSNT) in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Victoria. She has returned to SSNT as a clinic lecturer, relishing the opportunity to be involved in the education of Naturopathic, Nutrition and Western Herbal Medicine students. Stacey is a qualified Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST) and Bioimpedance Analysis (BIA) practitioner. She is an accredited member of the National Herbalists Association of Australia, the Massage Association of Australia, and is registered with all Private Health Funds.
To book your appointment you can either call Stacey on 0438 317 583, email [email protected] or click the book button below.